NMT for Cervical/Cranium
Participants who attend this module should be able to:
- Meet all learning objectives of the Foundation and Application of NMT module, which is presented on day one of this module.
- Integrate myofascial treatment techniques into current practice procedures.
- Identify trigger points within the cervical spine, temporomandibular joint and the tongue.
- Classify trigger points found in the region as to their individual active/latent status.
- Assess each palpable muscle within the targeted region as to the presence of ischemia, trigger points, paraesthesia, and associated symptoms to determine which treatment strategies to employ.
- Employ step-by-step treatment protocols to examine myofascial structures within the cervical spine, temporomandibular joint and the tongue.