NMT for Torso and Pelvis
Participants who attend this module should be able to:
• Meet all learning objectives of the Foundation and Application of NMT module, which is presented on day one of this module.
• Integrate myofascial treatment techniques into current practice procedures.
• Identify trigger points within within myofascial tissues of the thoracic, pelvic and lumbar region
• Classify trigger points found in the region as to their individual active/latent status.
• Assess each palpable muscle within the targeted region as to the presence of ischemia, trigger points, paraesthesia, and associated symptoms to determine which treatment strategies to employ.
• Employ step-by-step treatment protocols to examine myofascial structures within the thoracic, pelvic and lumbar regions.